Bad Bacteria are always at the root of bowel problems
They can cause pain, bloating and gassiness for years without being detected. Many women who complain about that little belly that just never seems to go away and gets bigger at the time of their period might simply have a low level of bad bacteria growing in their gut.
The following safe bacteria killing program is also excellent for food poisoning. I always have some iodine at home in the cupboard. It saved my life many times.
126 Turmeric capsules
63 Fennel capsules
25 ml Lugol’s iodine
Dosage for bacteria removal:
2 capsules or 1/2 tsp. 3 times a day
Fennel capsules: (or use Bowel Calm 3 caps 3x, which includes Fennel and other beneficial herbs)
1 capsule 3 times a day. Also drink as much Fennel tea as you like during this time.
Lugol’s iodine: (also labelled: Aqueous Iodine Oral Solution B.P) do not let the pharmacy sell you any other iodine!!!
6 drops in 125ml water, Orange of Apple juice after meals and bedtime (This helps control salmonella’s). Try for allergic reaction first 1 drop in a big glass and wait one day. You are best of making the iodine yourself after the Hulda recipe, it gives you about 750ml of iodine.
If you can't get it in your local pharmacy or can't make it, try at Newton's Pharmacy, Sydney.
- Improve sanitation. Use a spray bottle with 50% grain alcohol at the bathroom sink. Sterilize your hands after bathroom use and before meals.
- Use digestive enzyme tablets with meals as directed on bottle (Use only as long as necessary if at all)
- Drink a cup of hot water with lemon juice upon rising in the morning
- If you are constipated try a oxygen cleanser or this for a while: Cascara sagrada capsules: 1 capsule per day (more if necessary) Senna tea leaves: Boil 1 tbs. senna leaves and 1/2 tsp. mint leaves in 1/2 litre water. Add a dash of vitamin C and brown sugar to taste. Sip through the day to avoid ‘belly-ache’. Prune Juice: 500ml to 1ltr a day.
- Change your diet to include more light fibre's like salads. Avoid Stress!
- Check your zinc levels, if you are deficient find out what foods are helpful or take a supplement until levels are up again.
- Microbiology learn about all sorts of microbes
If you have any doubts about the self-healing power of your body, consult your naturopath or health practitioner for advise!